Fatal Accidents Act 1976 and Law Reform (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1934:
- At Hilary Meredith Inquest Solicitors we realise that no amount of compensation can replace the loss of a loved one but in some cases the compensation may be essential for the family to carry on after the death. It can help maintain financial stability and relieve any financial worries and stress that come with losing an income.
- A fatal accident will leave behind devastated family members and loved ones and the main priority will be to find out the truth and achieve a sense of justice.
- The loss of the deceased’s income and financial contribution to the family may well cause financial difficulty.
- If the fatal accident was someone else’s fault then a fatal injury compensation claim should be considered.
- Our highly experienced inquest lawyers have considerable experience of handling this type of claim for compensation.
- We recognise that these claims can be very difficult but we will treat your case with care and empathy.
- We will advise you immediately if we think that a potential fatal accident compensation claim exists and will discuss the options with you so that you can make an informed decision.